We have collected a number of techniques, exercises, work forms and work shops. Get your team(s) together and get actively involved in design thinking!
- Mind map | Structure and simplify a body of information in a fun, simple way.
- Moodboard | In the first place, it is important to have a clear picture of the situation.
- Knock out 5 | In order to do so, we need to find a way to get to the bottom of the problem.
- Synthesis exercises | combine seemingly disconnected items into a new solution or product.
- Shindogu making | develop a completely useless product
- Visual thinking | Nice ways of working to stimulate thinking in images.
- Persona |Catch your entire target group in a human being.
N.B. This page will be extended with new design thinking tools & techniques.